Tuesday 22 April 2014

Bravery Bead Bags

I have just delivered a batch of Bravery Bead Bags to the oncology unit, kindly sent from Jo in Powys and they were so well received. 
Thanks so much Jo for sending them and they will very soon hold the children's well earned treasured beads.
A wonderful, bright, collection of around 18 bags in many colours and such a variety of designs to suit all ages. My favourite has to be the one with the tabby cat, right in the middle. Some have applique motifs which is a good way for the children to identify their own bag.
Another act of generousity from a Super Star Stitcher ... thanks Jo (Twiglet) 

5 comments:

  1. Well done Jo.....just gorgeous :-)
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw, Jo is such a gem, they are lovely and yep, that cat bag would probably have not made it to the hospital as I would have had to make another and swapped it out! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful bags, they will be loved
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bags Jo. Is there a particular size you need for them to be made?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed every minute making them and do you know.. you can hardly tell that I dipped into my fabric stash (I think it multiplies in the cupboard!) x Jo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated